Mold Cleanup & Removal Services
Dry Solutions is here to respond to your call for help, no matter what time of the day or night it is. The sooner that we can arrive at a property that has suffered a water damage incident, the sooner we can stop the damage from spreading and preventing even more damage from mold from occurring. This is why it’s vital to have us investigate your property after a water damage loss to make sure there is no hidden moisture that could cause mold to grow and spread through your residential or commercial property.
Mold is bad news for both your property and for anyone who lives or works in it. If you’ve found mold in your home or business, or suspect that the musty odor you’re smelling is from mold, give the mold removal experts at Dry Solutions a call today. We are trained and certified mold removal and cleanup specialists and can ensure that the mold is safely and properly removed to prevent even more damage from happening to your home or business.
Trained & Certified
Dry Solutions is certified with the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, also known as NORMI. This means that all our mold removal technicians and staff adhere to the guidelines and protocols set forth for the restoration industry by state, federal, and NORMI agencies. All our technicians receive continual training to stay up to date on the most current restoration techniques, methods, and equipment. This ensures that our customers receive nothing but the best quality in service and customer service.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response
- Demolition Free Process
- EPA Approved, Non-Toxic
- 1 Year Guarantee
- Detailed 3rd Party Lab Result Testing for Your Peace of Mind
- Affordable Process Everyone Can Afford with A Name You Can Trust
- And Most Important, Over 2 Decades of Service In Our Community
Demolition Free Mold Removal
No mold remediation system does a more thorough job of addressing both the visible mold and air quality. Our all-natural, non-toxic process works on even the most sensitive surfaces, yet has the strength to tackle moldy furniture, leather jackets, and keepsakes. We treat and clean all types of furnishings, clothing, valuables and household items. Our process is backed up with third party clearance reporting and signed off by a biochemist for your peace of mind.
Our Just Gone System, in most cases, can have you back in your home the same day. 90% of our clients appreciate not being put out for weeks with traditional remediation projects.
Using our Just Gone System, our mold technicians can save you money. You do not have to live with mold in your home anymore because our process is affordable for everyone.
Traditional Mold Removal
With extensive mold damage, sometimes it’s necessary to remove and replace items. The following steps explain how we treat traditional mold removal.
- Containment barriers using negative air pressure are often used to prevent cross-contamination while working inside your home.
- Air scrubbers using HEPA filters are used to constantly clean and filter the air inside the containment areas.
- Removal of damaged building materials is necessary if they cannot be treated, cleaned and salvaged.
- Using the best means for the removal of mold, we then set out to clean and remove all remaining mold.
- Mold eradication using our Just Gone System for all mold spores on surfaces, including the air.
- Third party lab reporting signed off by a biochemist for your peace of mind.
This method of mold removal requires more time to complete, which is why this method is more costly. If you have any questions about which option is best for you, just call to have one of our mold experts visit your home for a FREE evaluation. Our licensed technicians can review your concerns, answer your questions, and give you written options on which method is best for you.