Cheesecake is a very popular dessert that is a big favorite of many food lovers all over the world. It tastes really great and the best part about it is that it can be easy to prepare as well. There are so many different kinds of cheesecakes that can be prepared which certainly just adds to the appeal that it has among foodies.
This particular dessert is really delicious and will surely leave a big smile on your face as you eat it. If you accidentally spill it on your carpet though it will likewise leave something but it will surely not be a smile on your face.
Spilling cheesecake on your carpet can be very frustrating since it will cause a very tough stain on your carpet fibers. This is not a situation that you should just take lightly so you must take proper action to get your carpet back to normal. Try to read the guide below so that you can easily restore the beauty of your carpet at home.
- The first step in cleaning up the cheesecake spill on your carpet is to clear up all of the food particles. Try to get a clean spoon or a dull knife and slowly scoop up all of the cheesecake and other food portions of the spill. Do this again and again until you are able to remove as much of the spill as possible on your carpet.
- Mixing a teaspoon of dish washing liquid with a cup of warm water is the next step that you should do. This is going to make a very effective cleaning solution that will surely remove any mark or stain that the spill has caused on your carpet. After making the solution, put it in a spray bottle and move on to the next step.
- Spraying the cleaning solution you have made in the previous step is the next in this guide. The cleaning solution will work in breaking down the cheesecake stain so that it will be removed with ease.
- Grab a piece of paper towel and then begin to blot the cheesecake stain on your beautiful carpet. Blotting is very important so make sure that you do not bypass this step in the guide. Blot the stained area of your carpet repeatedly until all of the cheesecake stain is removed.
- Using a cup of room temperature water, rinse the spot where you spilled your cheesecake. After this, get a clean towel and then use it to blot the area dry. Once you have finished this step your carpet should be clean and as good as new once again.