We know mistakes happen because all of us are only human. Dry Solutions believes that the true measure of a great service company is not perfection, but rather how well it handles its mistakes.
Dry Solutions is committed to your total satisfaction. We encourage you to give us feedback on how we’re doing. If you have any questions or maybe we missed something, please let us know. We are a true service company and are not happy until you are. Our goal is to be of service for a lifetime.
I cannot guarantee all your spots will come out 100% during your cleaning but I can guarantee that Dry Solutions is the most qualified to try.
Over many years of training and educating ourselves, Dry Solutions has amassed many certifications that only a few proud companies can boast about.
- Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm
- Certified in Mold Remediation
- State Certified in Building Science Thermographer (infrared)
- EPA Lead Certified in Renovation, Repair & Painting
- Certified Carpet Repair & Re-installation Firm
- Certified Carpet Cleaning Firm
- Certified Upholstery Cleaning Firm
- Certified in Tile Cleaning & Grout Color Sealing
- Certified in Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning
1. Spot Removal Guarantee: if another company removes a spot that we could not, we’ll reimburse you for the area they cleaned up to the price you paid us.
2. No Returning Spots: Guaranteed for 30 days. If any spots return, so will we. Simply call all us to re-attempt removal within 30 days from your cleaning.
3. Your Satisfaction Guaranteed: if we ever disappoint you, we want to know. Your total satisfaction is our goal.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling a true service company so call today and speak to someone live right now.
Rick Anderson, Dry Solutions, Inc.
As Seen On… As Heard On…